Saturday, August 20, 2011

Almost a year on. What happened.

In short I got busy doing other things. First, my paying job just kept getting more and more demanding, leaving me less time to photograph, less time to process and certainly less to to think and no time to type. Secondly, as I got more stressed my response was unhealthy. I veged out when not at work, I mindlessly surfed the net, I ate, and generally sulked. Finally, I woke up. I mastered my workload, concentrated on the essential and picked some goals.

The first of those was to finally get my body right. And while this is still a work in progress it is well underway. Ive lost 15 kilos (15 to go) am riding to work regularly, running most days and feeling fantastic.

Thats where I've been. But now its time to spread my wings further still and return to my other loves, such as taking, printing and talking about photographs.

So hopefully, I'll be able to keep my head together,keep this blog going and you never know, say something to help some one.

No comments: