Monday, July 16, 2007

What I've been up to Jul 07

Ive not posted for a few days, I've been too busy actually doing things to get time to write about doing things. What have I been doing?

Well first, I was not careful enough a few months ago and moved my photos around without maintaining the connections between the files and their photoshop locations as registered in my catalog. Do you know how long it takes to reconnect 18,000 photos? About two weeks, working 2 or 3 hours a night 4 to 5 nights a week. But thats done now.

Next, I've just attended a photography workshop and getting myself ready for that and then actually doing it has consumed much of my time over the past days.

So all in all I havent had time to really think too much.

I'll post a review of the workshop soon.

No comments: